Monday, June 8, 2020

World needs less Sadiq And less pessimists .


May i distrub the universe ?
For Some higher rehearse.

A nanosecond of time?
Even though time reverse

May i get your attention?
moment of time , i deserve a comprehension

I have been hearing ,a lot

Dumb presumptions
Cold hearts
Broken people
Many misconceptions 

people!
World needs more of love
Less whoring
More of sympathy doves

People!
I'm not a preacher nor a thinker
But i can tell what is sinister

Because my soul has grown beyond my time

As I was raised in the Euphrates
And looked down Kuala Lumpur's hades.

As i saw innocent people dying
Others living hopelessly in Baghdad

People!
My soul has grown beyond any land
To know the world needs love
Less whoring
And more of sympathy doves

But the waves will keep on rolling out
Moving under the senseless night

And your girlfriend will abandon you for a handsome guy
As long as the world has a blind eye
-- @imsadiq



No comments:

Post a Comment